In order to transfer photos from a Canon camera to the Keenai application for Windows, you'll need the following:
- A supported Canon camera
- A Keenai membership
Note: you'll need to save your network connecting settings as a Set when you first connect your camera to your Windows computer, or if you've used it before to connect to a different device.
To see which Canon cameras can use the WiFi Camera Support feature to transfer photos via their internal wi-fi connection directly to the Keenai application for Android please review the article WiFi camera support overview.
- Turn on your camera and open the menu
- Select Wi-Fi from from the third wrench tab and select Enable
- Select Wi-Fi Function from the third wrench tab
- Select Connect to smartphone (look for a smartphone icon). Our app will work with your desktop as well as your mobile device.
- Select Camera access point mode
- Select OK and press the Set button to go to the next screen
- Select Easy connection
- Select OK and press your camera's Set button to go to the next screen
- The next screen shows your Camera Network Name and password; please write down the name and password, as you will need them later
Once you have configured your Canon camera, you are ready to use it with the Keenai applications: