We apologize that you are having a problem with your payment for the Keenai service.
If you have received notification that your payment has failed it could be for a variety of reasons:
- Your credit card on file has expired
- You have typed in an invalid credit card information (#, CVV, Expire date)
- Your bank has declined your payment for a variety of reasons
- Your transaction is detected as fraud by our payment system
If all of the card information seems correct, it is best that you contact your bank and ask for more information. For privacy and security, banks and card issuers can only discuss the specifics of a declined payment with their cardholders–they cannot discuss this with Keenai staff.
To try to add your credit card information again:
- Log in to your Keenai account at https://app.keenai.com
- Select in the upper left corner for settings
- Select Account
- Select Membership and select the option to subscribe and pay. The following page should appear:
If the payment page does not come up, or gives you an error, please contact the support team with the link below.
If you are still having problems, please contact the Keenai support team.