Keenai offers several ways for you to find your photos. Depending on the application you are using there is a variety of ways you can find your photos using tags, albums, events, cameras, favorites, locations and dates and you can create Smart Views that will allow you to save custom searches.
- Tags are user-created labels for organizing photos. For additional information on using Tags and Smart Tags you can review our help section found here.
- Albums are user-created groups of photos. Create albums for whatever topic you choose — vacations, people, or parties, the only limit is your imagination! For additional information on using Albums you can review our help section found here.
- Events are photos that are grouped by the date and time they were taken; these groups of photos are called "events." Events are kept in a chronological timeline that you can easily scroll through to find photos. For additional information on using Events you can review our help section found here.
- Smart Tags is a feature within Keenai that automatically categorizes your photos without you having to do anything. When you upload photos to the Keenai Service, Smart Tag technology works by scanning your photos for their content and using an algorithm to automatically apply tags to your photos. For additional information on Smart Tags you can review the help article found here.
- Smart Views make it easy to find exactly the pictures you want instantly. Smart Views are created on the Keenai web application and can be accessed there, or the mobile applications. Smart Views are great when you want to find photos with multiple attributes — they give you more options for organization than simply using albums, tags, or dates. Smart Views automatically update when you add new photos that meet your search terms, so they're always up-to-date. For additional information on using Smart Views you can review our help article found here.