With the Keena applications, you can send photos from any supported WiFi SD card or WiFi camera to your Windows Phone, sync with the Keenai service, or share them on your favorite online site. Your supported WiFi enabled device will automatically transfer your photos to your Windows Phone — no cables, no hassle.
Already have the app running on your phone?
- Launch the Keenai application
- Tap the Menu button
- Tap the Settings icon
- Under Keenai Account, tap Connect to Cloud
- Tap Sign Up
- Enter your desired information, then tap Sign Up
Just getting started?
Download the free Keenai application from the Windows Store, or click the Download button below. Be sure to uninstall any of our previous applications that you have on your device.
To setup supported WiFi devices visit Using your camera with Keenai. Follow these instructions to create a Keenai account for a new installation.
- Install and open the Keenai application
- Tap Get Started
- Tap Explore App
- Type your First & Last name
- Type your Email
- Type your Password
- Tap Submit
- Confirm your sync settings for syncing over your cellular data service by tapping On or Off
- Tap Next
- Select if you would like Keenai to send you notifications
The Keenai app will now import photos from your camera roll and sync them to your Keenai account.
You're ready to go! Any time you transfer photos from supported SD cards or Cameras, or you allow import from your phone camera roll, the Keenai application will sync with Keenai service so that you can view your photos from any other device with the Keenai application or on your computer with the Keenai web application.