In order to transfer photos from an Olympus camera to Keenai application for Android, you'll need the following:
- A supported Olympus camera
- A Keenai membership
- An Android phone or tablet running Android 4.4 or later
To see which Olympus cameras can use the WiFi camera support feature to transfer photos via their internal WiFi connection directly to the Keenai application for Android please review the article WiFi camera support overview.
To set up the WiFi camera support feature for your Olympus camera, you'll first need to download the Keenai application from the Google Play Store or click the Download button below:
Once you've downloaded and installed the Keenai application, follow these steps to setup WiFi camera support for your Olympus camera:
- Make sure you have created a Keenai membership and have logged into your account in the Keenai Android application
- Tap the Menu button in the upper-right corner
- Tap Settings
- Under Wireless Cards and Wi-Fi Cameras, tap Manage
- Tap the + icon in the upper-right corner
- Tap Wi-Fi Camera
- Tap Olympus, then tap your camera's model name
- Turn on your camera and tap the Wi-Fi button on the view screen
- Write down the passphrase on the screen; you will need it to pair your camera to the Keenai application
- In the Keenai application, tap Next or the X in the upper-left corner
- Select your camera's model number from the list of available networks (it can take up to a couple of minutes for your camera's WiFi network to appear)
- Enter your camera's network passphrase and tap OK
From now on, when you want to transfer photos from your camera to the Keenai application, all you need to do is tap the Wi-Fi button on your camera while your Android phone is in-range of the camera. Your camera will then transfer photos to the Keenai application.
Olympus is a registered trademark, and other Olympus product and service names and slogans referenced in this article are trademarks or registered trademarks of Olympus and/or their affiliated companies.