The Keenai application provides support for transferring photos from your W-03 or W-04 FlashAir™ card to your Android phone or tablet and to the Keenai service if you have an active subscription.
To set up your Android device for FlashAir cards:
Download the free Keenai Android application from the Google play store, or click the download button below. Be sure to uninstall any previous versions of the application from your Android device.
Review this article on creating a Keenai account for Android
- Open the Keenai application on your Android device
- Once photos have imported, tap Menu and tap Settings
- Tap Manage from the options
- Tap +
- Select FlashAir
- Insert your FlashAir™ card into your camera, turn it on, take a few JPG photos and click Next
- Select the FlashAir™ card as your wireless network. If your network does not appear in 1 minute, check to make sure it is displayed under your Android Settings, WiFi. If it is, select it and enter your Passphrase. If it's not listed, power off/on your camera and try to connect again.
- Enter your Passphrase (12345678 for new cards) and click OK
- Your FlashAir™ card will appear under your Wireless Cards and your transfers will begin
- You can change the name of your card by clicking on the FlashAir™ card displayed.
Utilizing the FlashAir™ Apps by Toshiba you have the following options:
- Changing your passphrase for your FlashAir™ card
- Changing the name of your FlashAir™ card
- Change the passphrase behavior when a FlashAir™ card is formatted