The Keenai application provides support for transferring photos from your W03 FlashAir card to your iPhone or iPad and to the Keenai service if you have an active subscription.
To set up your iPhone or iPad for FlashAir cards:
Download the free Keenai iOS application in the App Store, or click the Download button below. Be sure to uninstall any previous versions of the application from your iOS device.
Review this article on creating a Keenai account for iPhone and iPad
Transferring Photos from your camera
- Open the Keenai application on your iPhone or iPad
- Place your W-03 or W-04 FlashAir card in your camera and take a few photos
- Using your iOS settings, WiFi, select the FlashAir card network
- Enter your Passphrase (12345678) for new cards
- It may take up to a minute for transfers to begin to your device
- NOTE: FlashAir™ cards do not know when a photo has been transferred, so utilizing the same card with other apps will result in the photos on your FlashAir™ card transferring again.
Utilizing the FlashAir™ Apps by Toshiba you have the following options:
- Changing your passphrase for your FlashAir™ card
- Changing the name of your FlashAir™ card
- Change the passphrase behavior when a FlashAir™ card is formatted