Want to save your Keenai photos from your phone, tablet, and desktop, then access all of them on all your devices? Keenai's syncing technology allows you to access your photos on multiple platforms.
- Sync your phone or tablet with Keenai
- How do I save Keenai photos from my phone to my Windows computer?
- How do I save Keenai photos from my phone to my Mac?
- How do I save Keenai photos to my computer?
- How do I save just a few Keenai photos to my computer?
- Can I transfer photos directly from my supported WiFi device to my computer instead?
In order to save your Keenai photos from your phone or tablet to your computer, you'll need the following:
- A Keenai membership: Sign up for Keenai on the web, iPhone and iPad, Android, or Windows phone
- The Keenai application for phones and tablets: Download and set up the Keenai application for iPhone and iPad, Android, or Windows phone
- A Computer with the Keenai desktop application: Download and set up Keenaii desktop for Windows or Mac
- An internet connection for both your mobile device and your computer
The Keenai application automatically syncs your photos when you open the mobile app and you have a connection. Keenai will upload all photos that are not already in Keenai.
- Click the Keenai logo in your computer's system tray in the lower right corner of your screen
- Enter your Keenai credentials in the menu that pops up and click Log In
- Click Options
- Go to the Download from Keenai tab
- Click Download photos now
The Keenai desktop application will store your Keenai photos in the folders under Download Destinations. You can change the directory by clicking the Browse button and selecting a new one.
You can also have the Keenai desktop application automatically download your photos with the option 'Automatically download photos from Keenai to this PC'.
- Click the Keenai Desktop icon in the Apple menu bar in the upper right of your computer screen
- Click Sign In to Keenai
- Enter your Keenai credentials and click Sign In
- Go to the General tab to select the folder to which you wish to save your photos
The Keenai desktop application for Mac automatically syncs photos from Keenai to the photos folder you've selected in the General tab.
After you've synced your phone or tablet with Keenai, you can download just a few of you Keenai photos
- Launch app.keenai.com from your web browser
- Check the box in the upper right corner of each photo you would like to save to your computer
- Click on Get Link
- Select Open in a New Window
- Click on the download button in the upper right corner. A zip file will be downloaded to your desktop
You can also view and download each photo as well using the download button on the right menu bar.
With the Keenai desktop applications you can download your photos directly from supported Wifi cards and cameras using the steps found in this section.