Want to save your Keenai photos from your phone, tablet, and desktop, then access all of them on all your devices? Keenai's syncing technology allows you to access your photos on multiple platforms.
- Sync your phone or tablet with Keenai
- How do I save Keenai photos from my phone to my Windows computer?
- How do I save Keenai photos from my phone to my Mac?
- How do I save Keenai photos to my computer?
- How do I save just a few Keenai photos to my computer?
- Can I transfer photos directly from my supported WiFi device to my computer instead?
In order to save your Keenai photos from your phone or tablet to your computer, you'll need the following:
- A Keenai membership: Sign up for Keenai on the web, iPhone and iPad, Android, or Windows phone
- The Keenai application for phones and tablets: Download and set up the Keenai application for iPhone and iPad, Android, or Windows phone
- A Computer with the Keenai desktop application: Download and set up Keenaii desktop for Windows or Mac
- An internet connection for both your mobile device and your computer
The Keenai application automatically syncs your photos when you open the mobile app and you have a connection. Keenai will upload all photos that are not already in Keenai.
- If you have not logged into your Keenai application, click the Keenai logo in your computer's system tray and enter your Keenai login information and follow step 2 below.
- If you have previously logged in, click the Keenai logo in your computer's system tray in the lower right corner of your screen, click on the gear wheel and select Settings. Under the Downloads option be sure to turn on Automatically download photos from Keenai and choose your Destinations
Once you have selected your destination and automatic downloads your photos will begin to sync from your Keenai account to your desktop.
- Click the Keenai Desktop icon in the Apple menu bar in the upper right of your computer screen
- Click Sign In to Keenai
- Enter your Keenai credentials and click Sign In
- Go to the General tab to select the folder to which you wish to save your photos
The Keenai desktop application for Mac automatically syncs photos from Keenai to the photos folder you've selected in the General tab.
After you've synced your phone or tablet with Keenai, you can download just a few of you Keenai photos
- Launch app.keenai.com from your web browser
- Check the box in the upper right corner of each photo you would like to save to your computer
- Click on Get Link
- Select Open in a New Window
- Click on the download button in the upper right corner. A zip file will be downloaded to your desktop
You can also view and download each photo as well using the download button on the right menu bar.
With the Keenai desktop applications you can download your photos directly from supported Wifi cards and cameras using the steps found in this section.