To download a photo in its original resolution:
- Log into the Keenai web application
- Click on a photo to view it in full-screen mode
- Click the Download button on the right of your screen
Your computer will store the photo in your browser's default storage directory.
You can also download a series of photos from the Keenai web application:
- Select the photos you would like to save
- Click Get link
- Open in the link in a new tab or window
- Click the Download icon in the upper-right corner
The Keenai web application saves your photos in a .ZIP file.