The Keenai desktop application provides support for transferring photos from supported WiFi enabled SD cards and WiFi enabled cameras to your desktop and to the Keenai service if you have an active subscription.
For desktop requirements for Windows, please link to this article on Keenai application requirements.
- Download the Keenai desktop app
- Open the setup.exe file
- Follow the on-screen installation steps
- Open the Keenai desktop application if it is not already on your screen by clicking on the Keenai icon in the system tray in the lower right of your screen
- Click Start your Keenai experience
- Enter your credentials and click Start your Keenai experience
- Click Next
- Activate your Eyefi Mobi card if you have one otherwise click Not Now
- You can now configure the options for your Keenai desktop application. Click on the Keenai icon in the system tray in the upper lower of your screen and choose Options
- You can now configure Mobi cards, WiFi Cameras, FlashAir cards, or set up your download and upload preferences to the Keenai service.
Download from the Keenai service
- Click if you want to automatically download photos from Keenai to this PC
- Select the folders you choose to use for storing your Photos and/or Videos
- Select Save
Upload to the Keenai service
- Click if you want to automatically upload photos from any connected Mobi card and click Upload photos now
- Select the 'watch' folder you would like to have Keenai upload from. As photos arrive in this folder, they will be automatically uploaded to the Keenai service.
- Click Add folder
- Click Save
Please see Using your camera with Keenai for more information about setting up supported Wifi devices
Keenai desktop frequently asked questions for Windows
Will the Keenai desktop application for Windows work with WiFi cards and cameras?
The Keenai desktop application will work with any supported Wifi camera as well as Eyefi Mobi cards and Toshiba FlashAir V03 cards. Click here for the latest supported devices.
How do I stop transferring photos to my computer and transfer them to my smartphone or tablet instead?
To prevent the Keenai desktop application from automatically connecting and transferring photos from your WiFi device to your computer, click the Keenai icon in the task bar and exit the application.
If you want re-enable photo transfers to your computer, simply run Keenai desktop application again from the Start menu or Start screen.
Can I transfer photos from my WiFi devices to multiple destinations at once?
Most WiFi devices can transfer photos to only one device at a time (a smartphone, a tablet, or a computer). Depending on which device you use, you might be able to initiate a transfer to another device when the first one is complete. Eyefi Mobi cards can only transfer a photo one time as it marks that photo in a way that prevents another transfer to an additional device.