The following steps show how to set up your Keenai account and IFTTT to automatically upload photos to Flickr that you tag with the word "flickr".
- Sign up for a Keenai account
- Sign up for an IFTTT account
- Go to the Recipe page for Keenai photos tagged with "flickr" are uploaded to Flickr
- Click the Connect button for Keenai and enter your account information
- Click the Connect button for Flickr and enter your account information, then click Sign In; next click OKAY, I'LL AUTHORIZE IT, then click Done to authorize IFTTT
- Click Add Recipe
Once the recipe is added, use the Keenai mobile applications or the Keenai web application to tag photos with the tag "flickr" to automatically upload them. You might also try out other Online Sharing Sites (you can also search and find a similar recipe that better suits your workflow, or even create your own).