The following steps show how to set up your Keenai account and IFTTT to automatically post photos to Facebook that you tag with the word "facebook".
- Sign up for a Keenai account
- Sign up for an IFTTT account
- Go to the Recipe page for Keenai photos tagged with "facebook" are uploaded to Facebook
- Click the Connect button for Keenai and enter your account information
- Click the Connect button for Facebook and enter your account information; next click Okay and Okay again to authorize IFTTT
- The next screen gives you options for posting photos to Facebook, including setting up the tag name, a custom posting message, and the default album for your Facebook account
- Click Add Recipe to finish
Once the recipe is added, use the Keenai mobile application or the Keenai web application to tag photos with the tag "facebook" to automatically post them. You might also try out other Online Sharing Sites (you can also search and find a similar Recipe that better suits your workflow, or even create your own).