With the Keenai application for Android, you can send photos from supported WiFi SD cards and cameras to your phone or tablet, sync with the Keenai service, or share them on your favorite online site.
Download the free Keenai Android application from the Google play store, or click the download button below. Be sure to uninstall any previous versions of the application from your android device.
To create a Keenai account:
- Install and open the Keenai application
- Tap Get Started
- Tap Enable Photo Access
- Tap Allow to allow Keenai to access your photos on your device
- If you would like to set up Smart Tagging, tap Continue, otherwise toggle Smart Tags to OFF and tap Continue
- Tap Continue to enter your account information
- Type your First & Last name
- Type your Email
- Type your Password
- Tap Done
- Toggle ON/OFF if you would like to use your cellular connection to upload your photos to Keenai.
- Tap Continue
- Select which set of photos you would like to upload to Keenai. Import 1 Year, or All
The Keenai app will now import photos from your camera roll and sync them to your Keenai account.
You're ready to go! Any time you transfer photos from supported SD cards or Cameras, or you allow import from your Gallery, the Keenai application will sync with Keenai service so that you can view your photos from any other device with the Keenai application or on your computer with the Keenai web application.
If you would want to turn off the feature of importing your Android gallery please review this help article.
Already have the app running on your phone?
- Launch the Keenai application
- Tap the Menu button
- Under Keenai tap Connect to Cloud
- Tap Sign Up
- Enter your desired information, then tap Sign Up