In order to transfer photos from a Canon camera to the Keenai application for iPhone and iPad, you'll need the following:
- A supported Canon camera
- A Keenai membership
- An iPhone or iPad running iOS 8.0 or later
Note: Before you begin, review this article on how to configure your Canon camera for WiFi transfers.
To see which Canon cameras can use the WiFi camera support feature to transfer photos via their internal WiFi connection directly to the Keenai application for iPhone and iPad please review the article WiFi camera support overview.
To set up the WiFi Camera support feature for your Canon camera, you'll first need to download the Keenai application from the App Store, or click the Download button below:
Once you've downloaded the Keenai application, follow these steps to setup WiFi Camera support for your Canon camera:
If you have not done so, please review this article on how to configure your Canon camera for WiFi transfers.
- Open the Keenai application and tap Log In
- Enter your account credentials and log in
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Select your camera's model number from the list of available networks (it can take up to a couple of minutes for your camera's WiFi network to appear)
- Enter your camera's network passphrase and tap Join
Your camera will then transfer photos to the Keenai application.
Canon is a registered trademark, and other Canon product and service names and slogans referenced in this article are trademarks or registered trademarks of Canon and/or their affiliated companies.