The Keenai desktop application provides support for transferring photos from your W-03 or W-04 FlashAir™ card to your desktop and to the Keenai service if you have an active subscription.
To set up the Keenai desktop application for Mac & FlashAir™ cards:
- Download the Keenai desktop app
- You will need to create a Keenai account utilizing the Keenai web application before continuing. Please note that you do not need a paid account in order to setup Toshiba FlashAir™ card, you can do this with a free trial account.
- Open the Keenai.pkg file
- Follow the on-screen installation steps
- Open the Keenai desktop application
- Click Sign In
- Enter your credentials.
- If you do not have a Mobi card to activate, click Finish
- You can now configure the options for your Keenai desktop application. Click on the Keenai icon in the status bar in the upper right of your screen and choose Preferences
- Select the folders you choose to use for storing your Photos and/or Videos
- Choose if you want to organize your media folder by date
- Choose if you want to show a thumbnail for card transfers
- Choose if you would like to start the application automatically when logging in
- Click on Keenai Account
- Select the 'watch' folder you would like to have Keenai upload from. As photos arrive in this folder, they will be automatically uploaded to the Keenai service.
Other Options for the Keenai desktop application are:
- Pausing & Resuming downloads from the Keenai service to your desktop
- Pausing & resuming uploads from your Desktop to the Keenai service
Transferring Photos from your camera
Once you have configured the Keenai desktop application you can now begin to transfer photos from your FlashAir™ card.
- Place your W-03 or W-04 FlashAir™ card in your camera and take a few photos
- Using your MAC WiFi settings, select the FlashAir™ card network
- Enter your Passphrase (12345678) for new cards
- It may take up to a minute for transfers to begin to your desktop
- NOTE: FlashAir™ cards do not know when a photo has been transferred, so utilizing the same card with the Mobile apps will result in the photos on your FlashAir card transferring again.
Utilizing the FlashAir™ Apps from Toshiba you have the following options:
- Changing your passphrase for your FlashAir™ card
- Changing the name of your FlashAir™ card
- Change the passphrase behavior when a FlashAir™ card is formatted