By default, events are named with the date on which their pictures were taken.
The Keenai applications will still group your event by its original date, and the event's original date will appear beneath the name you entered.
To add custom names to your events:
- Type app.keenai.com in a browser window
- By default you will be in the Photos view
- Click on the name of the event you wish to rename
- Enter a new name and press Enter
The Keenai web application will still group your event by its original date, and the event's original date will appear beneath the name you entered.
Follow the steps below to name events on your mobile device:
- Launch the mobile application and scroll to the event date that you want to name
- Tap the event date
- Enter a name
- Tap Done
Your event now has a name along with the event date listed below it.