- Improved wireless camera transfers
- Fixed some connection issues on 6.0+ devices
- Faster connections to wireless devices
- Bug fixes and general improvements
- Fixed an issue with excess memory consumption
- Fixed a number of rare crashes
- Fixed a crash when sharing videos
- Fixed a problem with video sharing
- Resolved a problem with editing photos when the original was not on the device.
- Increased stability and speed of WiFi camera imports.
- Fixed SD card permissions when entering the application.
- Fixed an issue with imports of Gallery Photos. The import will attempt to pull in either 1 year of photos or 2,000 photos.
- Improvement with WiFi profile management. Some users may have to remove previously added profiles if they were not created via the Keenai application.
- General other fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue after restarting phone but before launching the Keenai application that can cause card transfers to stop.
Introducing Keenai - the next step in the transformation of the photo management service previously known as Eyefi Cloud. Keenai is the same smart, elegant and effortless photo transferring, organizing, syncing and sharing service you've been using. Check your email or the website (www.keenai.com) for more details.