The Keenai web application has a built-in search feature to make it easy for you to find files in your account:
- Search by tags, albums, events, or cameras
- Search by favorites, locations, and dates
- Save your search as a Smart View
- Reduce the number of parameters in a search
You can search for existing tags, albums, named events, or by cameras with the Keenai built-in search feature. If you've enabled Smart Tags, your photos have a built-in set of organized tags for searches.
Follow these steps to search Keenai:
- Open the Keenai webapp by going to app.keenai.com
- Click the search bar in the upper-left corner
- Enter the words or phrases you'd like to search for
- Click the tags, album names, named events, or cameras that appear below the search bar
Depending on your Keenai content, you can get several kinds of results when you type in a word. For example, typing in "dogs" could return search results for the "dogs" tag, any albums with "dogs" in the name, or any events you've named that have "dog" in the title.
You can also search for multiple terms at once, like "dogs" and "park" for photos at a dog park, or "family" and "vacation" for vacation photos of your family on a trip.
If you'd like to narrow down your search even more, you can click the funnel icon next to the search bar and search by favorites, locations, and date ranges. Once you've entered your search criteria, click Apply to filter search results.
If you'd like to keep this search ready to use, you can save it as a Smart View. Just click the light bulb icon in the upper-right corner, enter a name for the Smart View, and click Save.
If you find that you've made your search too specific, you can remove search terms by clicking the X next to the items you've searched for.