The Keenai desktop application provides support for transferring photos from supported WiFi enabled SD cards and WiFi enabled cameras to your desktop and to the Keenai service if you have an active subscription.
Please see Using your camera with Keenai for more information about setting up supported Wifi devices
- Download the Keenai desktop app
- If you do not have an Eyefi Mobi card to activate and do not have an active Keenai account, please go to the Keenai web application and create an account before continuing. Please note that you do not need a paid account in order to setup a WiFi camera or Toshiba FlashAir card, you can do this with a free trial account.
- Open the Keenai.pkg file
- Follow the on-screen installation steps
- Open the Keenai desktop application
- Click Sign In
- Enter your credentials.
- If you do not have a Mobi card to activate, click Finish
- You can now configure the options for your Keenai desktop application. Click on the Keenai icon in the status bar in the upper right of your screen and choose Preferences
- Select the folders you choose to use for storing your Photos and/or Videos
- Choose if you want to organize your media folder by date
- Choose if you want to show a thumbnail for card transfers
- Choose if you would like to start the application automatically when logging in
- Click on Keenai Account
- Select the 'watch' folder you would like to have Keenai upload from. As photos arrive in this folder, they will be automatically uploaded to the Keenai service.
Please see Using your camera with Keenai for more information about setting up supported WiFi devices for use with Keenai.
Keenai desktop frequently asked questions for Mac
Will the Keenai desktop application for Mac work with WiFi cards and cameras?
The Keenai desktop application will work with any supported Wifi camera as well as Eyefi Mobi cards and Toshiba FlashAir V03 cards. Click here for the latest supported devices.
How do I stop transferring photos to my Mac and transfer them to my smartphone or tablet instead?
To prevent the Keenai desktop application from automatically connecting and transferring photos from your WiFi device to your Mac, click the Keenai icon in the menu bar and exit the application.
If you want re-enable photo transfers to your computer, simply run Keenai desktop application again.
Can I transfer photos from my WiFi devices to multiple destinations at once?
Most WiFi devices can transfer photos to only one device at a time (a smartphone, a tablet, or a computer). Depending on which device you use, you might be able to initiate a transfer to another device when the first one is complete. Eyefi Mobi cards can only transfer a photo one time as it marks that photo in a way that prevents another transfer to an additional device.