The following steps show how to set up your Keenai account and IFTTT to automatically upload photos to Dropbox that you tag with the word "dropbox".
- Sign up for a Keenai account
- Sign up for an IFTTT account
- Go to the Recipe page for Keenai photos tagged with "dropbox" are uploaded to Dropbox
- Click the Connect button for Keenai and enter your account information
- Click the Connect button for Dropbox and enter your account information; next click Allow and Done again to authorize IFTTT
- The next screen lets you set the Dropbox directory in which to store your Keenai photos
- Click Add Recipe to finish
Once the recipe is added, use the mobile Keenai applications or the Keenai web application to tag photos with the tag "dropbox" to automatically upload them. You might also try other Online Sharing Sites (you can also search and find a similar recipe that better suits your workflow, or even create your own).