- What is Keenai?
- How does Keenai work?
- How do I sign up for Keenai?
- How do I manage my Keenai membership?
With Keenai you can access your photos any time anywhere. Keenai's powerful syncing technology automatically syncs your photos across all of your devices as soon as you take them. You can also share your Keenai photos by email and sharing links, and the people you share those photos with will even receive automatic updates whenever you add photos to albums you've shared.
Photos & videos sync from your phone, tablet or desktop with the Keenai service. The process works like this:
- First, transfer photos from your WiFi enabled card or camera using the Keenai mobile or desktop applications.
- The Keenai application on your phone, tablet, or computer uploads new photos to the Keenai service.
- When you log in to your Keenai account on another phone or tablet or your computer, Keenai applications sync with the Keenai service to display all of your photos.
Syncing happens automatically whenever there are new photos in your Keenai account, making it easy for you to organize and share photos from any location.
Signing up for Keenai is easy. Please see the following articles:
- Create a Keenai account on iPhone or iPad
- Create a Keenai account on Android
- Create a Keenai account on Windows
- Create a Keenai account on MAC
- Create a Keenai account in the web application
- Create a Keenai account on Windows phone
Please see the following articles for instructions on managing your Keenai membership: