- Video files with a duration longer than 15 minutes are no longer uploaded to Keenai Cloud per documented video specifications.
- Added support for GoPro THM file extension and M4V video file extension.
- Added support for reading EXIF metadata from videos.
- Bug Fix - Addressed an issue in which the application would logout the user if they were not connected to the internet at launch.
- Bug Fix - Addressed an issue in which the download process would appear to hang under certain situations.
- Bug Fix - Addressed an issue in which downloads would not continue if the PC went into sleep/standby/hibernation and then came out of this mode.
- Bug Fix - Addressed an issue in which video transfers from devices did not go to the correct date based folder.
- Bug Fix - Addressed an issue in which photos and videos would end up in the Keenai folder in Program Files if the specialized My Pictures/My Video folders were deleted.
- Bug Fix - Addressed an issue in which NAS drives and removable USB drives that were in sleep mode were not detected by the application.
- Display a system tray notification when the app goes into system tray mode. This can be dismissed permanently by clicking the checkbox within the notification.
- The about screen is now accessible through the right-click context menu from the system tray. Check for updates is now a context menu item as well for easier updating.
- File types are now indicated on the transfer UI thumbnails for RAW, Video and 360.
- The app now indicates when the logged in user's account has expired by displaying a warning icon next to the account name, a warning icon next to any registered wifi device and a dismiss-able popup notification on app launch.
- The transfer window will now automatically close after 15 seconds of inactivity when transferring from a Mobi card.
- Addressed crash related to quote
- Addressed issues with cloud syncing
- Addressed issues with login
- Addressed memory leak issue
- Addressed connection issues
Hotfix to address a reported crash for some users when updating to the new Windows Keenai Desktop application.
This is a major update release. The user interface has been re-written for ease of use and stability and the following features are now supported:
- Supports new WiFi camera models
- Supports transfers to a network shared drive
- Made improvements to device WiFi connectivity
- Improved app logging
- Fix for thumbnails not rendering as reliably for RAW photos
- Fixed an issue with transfers and uploads of items with watch folders
- Fixed app crashes on some touch devices running Windows 10 Creator Update
- Fixed app crash when users did not have a default browser set
- Added enhanced security for the storage and retrieval of passwords
- Fixed file download counts
- Fixed an issue where photos could be corrupted when transferring from Mobi cards
- Logging out of the Keenai Desktop will stop any running downloads and/or uploads. They will be resumed when you log back in provided your settings are set to auto downloads/uploads.
- Fixed ability to use scrollbar so watch folder items can be viewed and edited.
Cloud Account and Stability Improvements
- Fixed an issue with uploads
- Fixed several instances of crashing
- Fixed an issue in which a dependent file assembly was not being loaded properly
- Identified and fixed an issue with internal memory
- Fixed an issue with the folder icons
- Improved sync performance
Introducing Keenai - the next step in the transformation of the photo management service previously known as Eyefi Cloud. Keenai is the same smart, elegant and effortless photo transferring, organizing, syncing and sharing service you've been using. Check your email or the website (www.keenai.com) for more details.