In order to transfer photos from a Ricoh camera to Keenai application for Android, you'll need the following:
- A supported Ricoh camera with the wireless option already configured. Link here for steps to enable your camera for WiFi transfers.
- A Keenai membership
- An Android phone or tablet running Android 4.4 or later
To see which Ricoh cameras can use the WiFi camera support feature to transfer photos via their internal WiFi connection directly to the Keenai application for Android please review the article WiFi camera support overview.
After you have configured your camera for WiFi transfers you will need to download the Keenai Android application.
Once you've downloaded and installed the Keenai application, follow these steps to transfer to your Android device from your Ricoh camera:
- Make sure you have created a Keenai account and have logged into your account in the Keenai Android application
- Tap the Menu button in the upper-right corner
- Tap Settings
- Under Wireless Cards and Wi-Fi Cameras, tap Manage
- Tap the + icon in the upper-right corner
- Tap Wi-Fi Camera
- Tap Ricoh, then tap your camera's model name
- Take a photo using the Shutter button
- In the Keenai application, tap Next or the X in the upper-left corner
- Enter your camera's network passphrase and tap OK
From now on, when you want to transfer photos from your camera to the Keenai application, all you need to do is tap the Wi-Fi button on your camera while your Android phone is in-range of the camera. Your camera will then transfer photos to the Keenai application.
Ricoh is a registered trademark, and other Ricoh product and service names and slogans referenced in this article are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ricoh and/or their affiliated companies.