To set up the WiFi camera support feature for your GoPro, you'll first need to download the Keenai application from the Apple App Store or click the Download button below:
Once you've downloaded the Keenai application, follow these steps to setup WiFi camera support for your GoPro:
- Open the Keenai application and log in to your account
- Go to 'Settings' on your iPhone/iPad
- Select your GoPro camera's network from the list of available networks; it will appear as "GP" followed by numbers (it can take up to a couple of minutes for the WiFi network to appear)
- Enter your GoPro camera's network passphrase and tap Join; your GoPro camera's default password should be "goprohero" (see your user manual for instructions to reset the password, if needed)
- Your GoPro will then transfer photos to the Keenai application.
GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.