If you're using a Mobi Pro card, for additional information on specific features and settings, please see the articles in this section. While these steps are for standard orange Mobi cards, they will work for the black Mobi Pro cards as well.
With the Keenai application for Android you can send photos from your Eyefi Mobi card to your Android phone or tablet, sync with the Keenai service, or share them on your favorite online site. Your Eyefi Mobi card will automatically transfer your photos to your Android device — no cables, no hassles!
Keenai application for Android
Download the free Keenai application from the Google Play Store, or click the Download button below:
If you've already set up the Keenai application, link here to activate an Eyefi Mobi card.
To set up your Eyefi Mobi card:
- Install and open the Keenai application on your Android device.
- Accept the permissions presented as the Keenai application will not work properly without them
- Tap Activate Mobi Card
- Tap Enable Photo Access
- Tap Allow to allow Keenai access to your photos
- Enter your Eyefi Mobi card's ten-digit activation code, then tap Done
Your Eyefi Mobi card is now paired to your device.
- Tap Allow to allow Keenai access to your device's location
- Insert your Eyefi Mobi card into your camera and shoot several JPG photos. Make sure you leave your camera turned on.
If you enter the Keenai application again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily as your Eyefi Mobi card transfers them.
Create a Keenai account
Ready to use all of Keenai's great syncing features? Creating an account is easy:
- Tap the Menu button
- Tap Settings
Note: If your phone has a Menu button, press it, then tap Settings in the menu that appears
- Under Keenai, tap Connect to Cloud
- Tap Sign Up
- Enter your desired information, then tap Sign Up
You're ready to go! Any time you transfer photos from your Eyefi Mobi card to your phone or tablet, the Keenai application will sync with the Keenai service so that you can view your photos from any other device with the Keenai application or on your computer with the Keenai web application.