If you're using a Mobi Pro card, please see the Mobi Pro articles in this section for more information on additional features and settings.
With the Keenai application, you can send photos from your Eyefi Mobi card to your Windows phone, sync with the Keenai service, or share them on your favorite online site. Your Eyefi Mobi card will automatically transfer your photos to your Windows phone — no cables, no hassles!
Eyefi Mobi for Windows phone
Download the free Keenai application from the Microsoft Store, or click the Download button below. Be sure to uninstall any previous Eyefi or Keenai applications that you have on your device.
If you've already set up the Keenai application, follow the instructions below to activate an Eyefi Mobi card.
To set up your Eyefi Mobi card:
- Install and open the Keenai application
- Tap Get Started
- Tap Set Up Mobi Card
- Enter your Eyefi Mobi card's ten-digit activation code, then tap Install Profile
- Turn on your camera and take a few JPG photos; make sure you leave your camera turned on
- On your phone's Wi-Fi screen, tap the network named Eye-Fi Card followed by numbers (it may take a few moments for the network to appear)
- Enter your Eyefi Mobi card's ten-digit activation code as the network password and tap Done; make sure that all letters are capitalized
- Tap Connect
- Return to the Keenai application to see your photos transfer
Your Eyefi Mobi card is now paired to your Windows phone. If you enter the Keenai application again, you will see the photos you just shot appear momentarily as your Eyefi Mobi card transfers them.
Create a Keenai account
Ready to use all of Keenai's great features? Creating an account is easy:
- Tap the Menu button
- Tap the Settings icon
- Under Keenai Account, tap Connect to Cloud
- Tap Sign Up
- Enter your desired information, then tap Sign Up
You're ready to go! Any time you transfer photos from your Eyefi Mobi card to your phone or tablet, the Keenai application will sync with the Keenai service so that you can view your photos from any other device with the Keenai application or on your computer with the Keenai web application.