Please note, while both Mobi and Mobi Pro cards can transfer to the desktop, the Mobi standard cards require that your computer is connected to WiFi. There is no infrastructure connection for standard orange Mobi cards, only the black Mobi Pro cards.
To set up a Mobi card and the Keenai application for Windows:
- Download the Keenai desktop installer
- Run the setup .EXE file
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions
- Click Start your Keenai experience or Already a Member? Log in
- Enter your name, email, and password and click Start your Keenai experience
Click Skip in the lower-right corner
Enter your login credentials and click Log In to Keenai
- Click Next
- Click Start your card activation
- Enter your Mobi Pro card's 10-digit activation code and click Next
- Choose the folders where you want the Keenai desktop application to store photos and videos on your computer, then click Next
- Take a few JPG photos with your Eyefi Mobi card; once your photos transfer to your Windows PC, click Next
Note: You will be able to set up RAW transfer for your Mobi Pro card after you complete this setup process
- Click Next when the transfers are complete
- Click Configure advanced options to configure your Mobi Pro card's transfer and network options
Please see Manage Mobi Pro settings on Windows for specific details about your Mobi Pro card's advanced settings.
To set up a Mobi Pro card on a computer without Wi-Fi:
If your computer does not have WiFi, you can simply click Not Now when the setup wizard asks you to set up your Eyefi Mobi card in step 7 above. You can then proceed to managing your Mobi Pro settings for Windows.