In order to enable and disable Mobi Pro card settings, you'll need to set up Keenai desktop transfer. Please also see Setup your Eyefi Mobi cards on Mac to manage standard Eyefi Mobi settings and features.
- Access Mobi Pro preferences
- Enable RAW transfers
- Enable Selective Transfer
- Configure an Infrastructure support network
- Remove an Infrastructure support network
- Insert your Mobi Pro card into the Eyefi USB card reader, then insert the card reader into your computer
- Click Configure
You can now manage the Keenai application settings.
Under the Mobi Cards tab, click the checkbox next to Transfer RAW photos to this computer
You can also enable or disable wireless RAW transfers in the Keenai application for smartphones and tablets.
Under the Mobi Cards tab, click the checkbox next to Transfer only selected photos that are write-protected
Please see Mobi Pro Selective Transfer to learn how to use Selective Transfer.
- Under the Mobi Cards tab, select the network you wish to add and click Add Network
- Enter the network password and click Add Network, if needed
Your Mobi Pro card will now use this configured network, when it is in-range, to transfer photos to your mobile device or computer. You can have up to 32 configured networks for each Mobi Pro card. Please see Mobi Pro Infrastructure support for more information on the Infrastructure support feature.
Note: If you wish to use Infrastructure support with a smartphone or tablet, you need to be logged in to an Keenai account.
- Under the Mobi Cards tab, click the Manage Networks button
- Select the network you wish to remove, then click Delete Network
Can Mobi Pro use Infrastructure support to transfer to devices that are not on the same wireless network?
No. In order for Infrastructure support to transfer photos to a device, it must be configured to use the same network as your Mobi Pro card.
However, if you're a Keenai member, you can transfer photos from a Mobi Pro card to your mobile device or computer and then upload those photos to your Keenai account. After that, you can use Keenai applications to sync any device on any network with the Keenai service to view your photos.
For more details, please see How to save photos to your computer from your phone, tablet, or Keenai